Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hazel Eyed Beauties - Part 11




Previously


I told them all the details about what I went through, and all the feelings that provoked me! I even told them how our relationship was so they'd understand how I felt; 7amdan & I started awkwardly, and aren't together at all times unlike other couples.


Reem: So what do you think I should do about it?


……………………………………………………………………………………………………


7amda: How about waiting to see what will happen with you guys in these couple of days?


F6amy: Yeah I agree, and if there wasn't any progress, then honey u guys aren’t supposed to be together.


I thought about what they suggested for a few moments and finally replied:


Ok then I'll do that, and if anything happens I'll be telling you enshallah.






One week later






Final exams are over now and my relationship with 7amdan remained as it was. In fact, as much as I wanted to be with him before, I now wish I never was his girlfriend. I thought that his studies were distracting him but, he became a different person than the person he was at the start. He began avoiding me. I didn’t do anything to hurt or upset him, so I don’t understand why he has turned into such a hypocritical.






My heart was crushed as an ant under a stampede. The man I thought would be in my future has turned me upside down. I ignored all the feelings of anger, hatred, cruelty, and much more inside of me. Later on, I decided I had to face him, and end this aimless relationship.






I called 7amdan and asked him if we could get together somewhere, and he approved. We decided to meet at Costa on Shaikh Zayed road. I went there fifteen minutes earlier than the timing we had agreed on, so I could sit alone and think for a while about what I wanted to say, how I should start, and hoped it wouldn’t end imperfectly.






The time flew and reached its desired destination as the hour 7amdan and I decided on approached.


 
 
Thats all i've got for today. Hope you liked it ... Please comment =D

No comments:

Post a Comment