Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hazel Eyed Beauties - Part 12





Previously


I called 7amdan and asked him if we could get together somewhere, and he approved. We decided to meet at Costa on Shaikh Zayed road. I went there fifteen minutes earlier than the timing we had agreed on, so I could sit alone and think for a while about what I wanted to say, how I should start, and hoped it wouldn’t end imperfectly.
The time flew and reached its desired destination as the hour 7amdan and I decided on approached.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………




I was sitting at the table waiting as I drank my hot Mocha. My heart was beating so fast. I was a little nervous because of what is about to happen. I kept staring at the entrance till he arrived with a smile on his face that lit up the world. I ignored my inner thoughts and feelings. I wanted this to be over. I put my hand up so he could see where I was, and he came and sat on the chair facing me.





7amdan: Eslaam 3laaich
Reem: w 3laikom esalam
7amdan: Sh5barch Reemooh?
Reem: B5air el 7mdellah




You probably know the normal questions u usually ask someone when you meet up with them somewhere. I don’t need to continue.




After that was over, he asked me why I wanted to see him and I replied: "Well 7amdan, I know our relationship started off amazing, but everything has flipped 180 degrees right now and I don’t want to stay this way. I'm sorry to tell you this, but 7amdan I don’t want to be your girlfriend anymore. I just want us to be college friends like we used to be.



I don’t know how he felt at that moment, but his heart probably was crushed the moment I said those words. He's probably hurt right now. No one wants to be friends after a relationship. It's hard to be friends with someone who was once a lover. Some people believe that this is possible, but I truly deny this statement.  


He then agreed to what I had said, but I could tell that the smile on his face was a fake.




HOPE U ENJOYED IT ... PLEASE COMMENT

2 comments: