Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Microwave Mug Cake

Hey followers!

I know it has been a while since the last time I ever posted anything! I'm now back with a great recipe I found and would love to share with you guys. Bon Appetite!


Ingredients:
3 teaspoons of self raising flour
3 teaspoons of icing sugar
3 teaspoons of cooking oil
3 teaspoons of milk
¼ teaspoon of baking powder
¼ teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 egg
Add any flavor of your choice (nutella, hersheys, coffee, vanilla, or anything else that you like)

All you have to do is mix your ingredients well together in your mug and then place the mug in the microwave for 3-5 minutes.

After you've done that let your cake to cool for a while and then flip it on a flat plate and decorate it :D

Here's a picture from my first trial ..

Please excuse the ugliness LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment